Domestia informs you...
Don’t miss out on any home automation news and keep up to date with the latest from DOMESTIA relayed by our experts.
Identification module DMI-006-001
The “DMI-006-001” module is an identification module intended to be housed in a switch box. A module for connecting 6 push buttons associated with any command. The response from the module is in real time so there is no loss of address.
– Any brand of push button switch providing a potential-free contact.
– Dusk (signal from astro clock)
– Movement sensor providing a delayed potential-free contact (cessation of the detection for a certain period).
– Alarm providing a potential-free contact during an intrusion. This can light up the whole house for example.
– Any other input providing a potential-free contact.
The modules can be wired either:
– In a bus chain
– In a star
– Or both simultaneously
Technical details :