The “DMI-006-001” module is an identification module intended to be housed in a switch box. A module for connecting 6 push buttons associated with any command. The response from the module is in real time so there is no loss of address.
- Any brand of push button switch providing a potential-free contact.
- Dusk (signal from astro clock)
- Movement sensor providing a delayed potential-free contact (cessation of the detection for a certain period).
- Alarm providing a potential-free contact during an intrusion. This can light up the whole house for example.
- Any other input providing a potential-free contact.
The modules can be wired either:
In a bus chain:
In a star:
Or both simultaneously:
2 black wires: non-polarised bus.
6 blue wires: free of polarity inlets.
1 yellow wire: common.
Size: to be housed in a switch box.
DOMESTIA a division of D-TECH Electronic
rue Jean Jaurès, 176 | 4430 Ans | Belgium | Tel +32 4 372 07 16 | Fax +32 4 372 07 19 | firstname.lastname@example.org